Hamam is a print-only bathing magazine.
We started publishing Hamam Magazine in 2020 for readers to have a good soak and let go. Each issue features essays, artist projects, photography, and interviews with unconventional spirits all over the world.
The magazine has received these awards:
- 2021 Best Periodical Design (GMK Turkey - Graphic Design Association of Turkey)
- 2020 Editorial Design Achievement Award (GMK Turkey)
- "Project We Love" (Kickstarter)
- Magazine of the Week (magCulture)
- Best New Indie Mag (Page Magazines)
And magCulture had this to say about us:
"Hamam is so appealing because, at its (steamy) core, this is a magazine about something all of us grapple with—how to live. It explores the common idea of, and desire to cleanse ourselves—physically in water, spiritually, and mentally."
Read the Hamam manifesto, A Declaration of Letting Go, here.
FORMAT: 112 pages, 22 x 28 cm
EDITOR-IN-CHIEF: Ekin Balcıoğlu
DESIGN: Okay Karadayılar
PRINTING: Printed at Ofset Yapimevi in Istanbul, Turkey
SALES: email email@example.com